The main goal of all operators is the safety and operation of the equipment. Oil lubrication has many problems, some of which can be solved with lubrication systems. They ensure a timely and adequate lubrication, which increases the performance and prolongs the operating time of the equipment. In oil lubrication it is extremely important to apply only the required amount of lubricant.
Proper application of lubricants will bring you significant practical benefits:
• reduction of the stock of lubricants
There are bearings that are automatically fed with the right amount of lubricant through the lubrication systems. And thus, insufficient or incorrect lubrication is avoided which leads to the bearings of the bearing. Approximately 90% of all bearings are lubricated with grease. Repeating the lubrication with the correct amount of grease at the appropriate intervals ensures a significant increase in the service life of the bearings.
Advantages of automatic bearing lubrication:
• Protection against contamination and liquid infiltration - also reduces wear and increases bearing life
• Constant supply of lubrication points with the correct amount of fresh lubricant
• Controlled lubrication, and monitoring of the lubrication system
• Reused components minimize energy and material costs
• Maintenance work and maintenance services can be planned in advance.
Continuous supply of linear guide components with new lubricant is an essential requirement for maximum service life. The lubrication lines of the linear systems represent a challenge for the continuous operation of the linear guides.
Lubrication points are often difficult to approach and can only be accessed with additional equipment. Consequently they are neglected and obviously the lubrication is insufficient. Improper lubrication can cause system malfunctions and reduce productivity and efficiency.
Advantages of automatic lubrication of linear guides:
• The amount of lubricant can be programmed differently for each feeder
• Long replacement intervals significantly reduce the maintenance time required for lubrication work
• Permanent lubrication systems minimize the risk of accidents
• Precise lubricant supply prevents excess lubricant and contributes to environmental protection.
The main goal of all operators is the safety and operation of the equipment. In oil lubrication it is extremely important to apply only the required amount of lubricant. Too little lubricant applied can be as bad as adding too much lubricant.
Advantages of automatic chain lubrication:
• Protection against corrosion and contamination - increases the life of the chain
• Reduces oil consumption and minimizes maintenance costs
• Prevents contamination caused by too much lubricant and reduces the impact on the environment.
These are the most widely used transportation systems in most types of industries. To prevent equipment failures, conveyors need optimal lubrication, despite extreme operating conditions such as dirt, dust and strong vibrations.
Unscheduled downtime, costly repairs and the need for emergency services - are a significant part of operating costs. Optimized lubrication should take place while the system is operating. Insufficient lubrication causes premature damage to the equipment, leading to system malfunction and unforeseen costs for system interruption.
Advantages of automatic lubrication of conveyor belts:
• Lubricant seals lubrication points and prevents contamination
• Lubrication takes place while the system is operating
• Permanent lubrication systems can be installed outside hazardous areas, which drastically reduces the risk of accidents
• Precise lubricant drainage reduces lubricant consumption and environmental impact.